PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM – Your roof has a brutal job and takes a lot impact. Blistering heat, freezing cold, driving rain and high winds challenge your roof all year long. Exposure to greases, oils, acids and other chemicals can degrade membrane roofs. Ponding water enables algae and vegetation to grow and jeopardize the integrity of a roof system.
WHAT DOES OUR ANNUAL INSPECTION ENTAIL?
- Document defective areas
- Document weakening roof sections or details
- Check list of accessories around existing rooftop units
- Debris removal
- Drain clearing
- Check pipes, drains, flashings, and terminations for leakage points
- Caulk minor areas of concern if needed
HOW OUR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM WORKS
Every roof is unique. That is why each one of our maintenance programs is customized to meet the requirements of your roof. Time spent evaluating the roof conditions makes it possible to establish a maintenance program that is based on the value of the roof and thus reduces the normal aging process and avoids all expensive roof repairs.
- Same day service
- At least one annual inspection is required to enroll in a Maintenance Program
- You will be provided with a full report which can be accessed on a customer web based portal
- Detailed pictures included
- Budget pricing can be provided on repairs and reroof findings
- Small Repairs to stop visible leaks to be included in annual inspection
- Repair recommendations to be included in roof assessment or service call
- After any major disaster such as hail, wind storm, hurricane or tornado and inspection is required at CRC discretion
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PACKAGE BENEFITS
A maintenance plan will allow you to maximize your roof performance while respecting your budget. In fact, maintenance fees are significantly lower than repair costs.
- Stay proactive Not Reactive when it comes to upkeep with your roof system
- Identify issues in their early stages when corrections are minor
- Regular maintenance can address problems before they occur
- Enhance the life expectancy of your current roof system
- Detailed inspections and reports
- Repairs to be completed correctly within warranty expectations
- Facility production increases while maintenance cost decrease with when roofs are properly maintained
- Extends Roof Lifespan